Join the Adult Johnson Creek Running Club
The Johnson Creek Running Club is for all levels of athletes. Whether you are a casual jogger, competitive 5K runner or an ultra-marathoner, this club is for you. Club participants will have the chance to get together a few times a week and run with people with similar running styles and goals. Throughout the year the Club plans on having special guest speakers with topics on running shoes, eating healthy, sports medicine and competitive racing.
Join this club if you want to:
1. Receive the benefit of a healthy cardiovascular workout
2. Learn from other runners on technique
3. Get your speed up and your time down on your next race
4. Tack on a few more miles for the week
5. Develop a base before joining the cross country and track team
6. Gain motivation and inspiration from fellow runners
Please visit the Club's Facebook page or email them at email@example.com
The Johnson Creek Running Club is sponsored by the Johnson Creek Joint Recreation Program.
This is a no-fee club.