The purpose of the Johnson Creek Education Foundation is to enrich and enhance the educational opportunities available to students in the Johnson Creek School District.
In the past, the education foundation has funded scholarships for students, project grants for Johnson Creek School District staff, and educational technology.
- Established in 1998 by supporters of the Johnson Creek School District, the Johnson Creek Education Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit corporation.
- Governed by a Board of Directors —volunteers from the community who are committed to fostering excellence in education.
- Operated independently of the Johnson Creek School Board.
- To raise and disperse funds for projects that increase learning opportunities for students in the Johnson Creek School District.
- To develop guidelines for project funding.
- To review applications, select, and monitor projects appropriate for Foundation support.
- To promote an investment in education as an investment in the future of our country.
- We invite you to make an investment in the future of our students by making a contribution to the Johnson Creek Education Foundation. Your donation, in any amount, is tax deducible.
Memorials… A memorial is a personal remembrance to honor the life of a relative, friend, or colleague who has passed away.
Tribute… A tribute honors a relative, friend, or colleague—a new arrival, a graduate, or a retiree, for example.
Donations of real estate, bequests, insurance policies, gift annuities, and charitable trusts are also ways to make a difference in the life of a learner.
Downloadable JCEF Brochure
Student Grant Application 2011
JCEF Classroom Innovation Grant Application
Click Here to Print the Education Tax Deductible Donation Certificate
JCEF contact person David Hunn